Schafer Richardson is Hiring – Property Management Assistant
Posted Under: Uncategorized
Salary: $45,000 – $50,000 (DOQ)
Job Category: Administration
Location: Minneapolis, MN 55401
Status: Full Time
Schafer Richardson, Inc. specializes in providing quality investment, management, leasing, development and construction services to the commercial and housing real estate industry in the Twin Cities. We have an exciting opportunity in our Property Management and Leasing division consisting of 37 properties. We are seeking a motivated self- starter with the ability to multi-task in a high paced environment while remaining focused on tasks at hand.
Duties and Responsibilities included below. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
- Process and track leases, tenant information and property data ensuring all lease transactions and related documents have been prepared and processed correctly.
- Create and disseminate lease transaction documentation such as lease abstracts, rent rolls, commencement letters, welcome packages, and related documentation.
- Process new lease or renewal lease documentation in the Yardi Accounting System and manage a list of lease options, terms and conditions, and special clauses in the lease transactions.
- Support leasing team in preparation of proposals confirming rent calculations, commissions, tenant improvements and other costs or allowances.
- Provide assistance to marketing person in editing marketing brochures and update property information on website and commercial real estate portals.
- Support Property Managers in preparation of estoppels, default notices, tenant correspondence other department documentation.
- Track and maintain a database for certificates of insurance for tenants, purchase orders and judgements and provide assistance in collecting data.
- Update tenant and vendor contact lists, contract lists, and manage central database systems for Property Management and Leasing Department
- Dispatch maintenance or vendors to properties when needed and other general office duties such as copying, filing, taking meeting notes or ordering supplies
- Associates Degree minimum, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 5 years of professional administrative experience.
- A back ground in real estate and candidate with a sales person real estate license would be ideal.
Knowledge, Skills and Other Abilities:
- Knowledge of Yardi Accounting Software or Argus is helpful, but not required.
- Computer proficiency as well as a working knowledge is required specifically with Adobe Photoshop Illustrator, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and InDesign.
- Candidate must be detail oriented and well organized while possessing strong time management skills and a sense of urgency for meeting critical deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively and identify and resolve problems.
- Focused and self-motivated team player who must be able to work independently while handling multiple tasks and paying strict attention to detail
Please send resume and salary requirements to:
Cynthia J. Schultz, CCIM
Schafer Richardson, Inc.
900 North Third Street
Minneapolis, MN 55401
via email to email@example.com
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee in this position must frequently communicate with employees and must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations. While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to remain in a stationary position 50 percent of the time. The employee constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery (i.e., a computer, copy machine, and computer printer. In addition will occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally moves about inside the office to access computer equipment in different office locations.