Schafer Richardson is Hiring – Property Manager (Full Time)
Posted Under: Uncategorized
Commercial Real Estate
Reports to: Director of Property Management and Leasing
Location: Saint Paul, MN 55102
Status: Full Time, Employee
Schafer Richardson is an industry leader in real estate services and investments. We strive to provide quality investment, management, leasing, development and construction services to our commercial and housing real estate clients. We are seeking a Property Manager to oversee the day-to-day functions, operations and management of a Class A office tower, Osborn 370, (the former Ecolab Building), which is located in Downtown Saint Paul totaling approximately 280,000 square feet.
- Direct and monitor all building staff, engineers, maintenance technicians, security officers, janitorial persons, construction providers, subcontractors or other personnel and service providers on site.
- Mentor, coach and train your team for success. Present a positive, helpful attitude at all times when interacting with co-workers and customers.
- Provide clear direction and distribute workload appropriately among staff, subcontractors and vendor providers.
- Correspond with tenants regarding leasing and management questions, maintenance and repair issues or other service related items brought to your attention.
- Work in conjunction with leasing representative to provides answers to leasing questions, help tenants with move in and move out policies, and keep the building common areas and vacant spaces in good condition for prospective tenant tours.
- Coordinate plan review and approval for construction work with tenants, supervise landlord and tenant contractors, and ensure compliance with risk management and safety standards.
- Perform regular inspections of the building exterior and interior including tenant areas and implement compliance with code, local, state and federal ordinances, and company or building policies and procedures.
- Review and approval for financial operations for the property including coding bills, oversee accounts payable and receivable, tenant rent collection and maximize operating efficiency and financial performance of the property.
- Prepare and submit monthly financial statements, leasing and operational reports, annual budget and property condition reports.
- Provide a 5 year capital plan for the property for all items that will require repair or replacement outside of normal day to day operations.
- Oversee rent collection, manage delinquencies and implement legal remedies when necessary.
- Obtain, review, and negotiate scope of work descriptions, service agreements, and business contracts to provide quality-control, and oversight while implementing cost-containment initiatives, measures of compliance and contract standards.
- Maintain files and written records and prepare professional written correspondence with tenants, vendors and clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Real Estate Designation Preferred
- MN Real Estate License (Salesperson) Required
Knowledge, Skills and Other Abilities:
- A minimum of 10 years of commercial property management experience
- Knowledge of Yardi accounting software preferred.
- Must have experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong financial and analytical skills are encouraged
- Effective communication, organization and time management skills are necessary
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee in this position must frequently communicate with tenants as well as department management and must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations. While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to remain in a stationary position 50 percent of the time. The employee operates a computer and other office productivity machinery (i.e., a computer, copy machine, and computer printer). In addition will occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds as well as move about inside the office to access computer equipment and/or throughout the building to handle cleaning and maintenance.
Please send resume and salary requirements to:
Cynthia J. Schultz, CCIM
900 North Third Street
Minneapolis, MN 55401
via email to firstname.lastname@example.org