SR Realty Trust Update
Posted Under: Blog
SR Realty Trust, Inc. (SRRT), is a privately held real estate investment trust formed on September 15, 2014, for the purpose of investing in a diverse portfolio of commercial real estate properties located in the Upper Midwest. SRRT’s 39 property portfolio totals over 4 million square feet across five states with a market value in excess of $400 million. The portfolio encompasses multiple property types including, industrial, retail, office, multifamily and net leased, which helps offset real estate highs and lows in any one sector.
Recent acquisitions include the following:
- In June, SRRT purchased a 56,000 square foot multi-tenant industrial property located at 1101 Libra Drive in Lincoln, Nebraska. It was built in 2018, sits on 3.5 acres, and the building is 100% occupied by two tenants. As part of the transaction, the Seller completed a 721 Exchange, or “UPREIT.”
- Excelsior Tech Center was acquired in July 2022. The property is a 110,000 square foot multi-tenant industrial property located at 175 Jackson Avenue North in Hopkins, Minnesota and was built in 1955. It sits on a 6.2-acre site and is near the Southwest light rail route. As part of the transaction, the seller completed a 721 Exchange, or UPREIT.
- Three buildings on Carnegie Drive in Germantown, Wisconsin, were acquired in August. The single-tenant net lease portfolio totals 140,000 square feet and sits on 12-acres. The properties house a corrugated packaging and display printing division for a national packaging manufacturer. SRRT now owns 550,000+ square feet in the Milwaukee MSA with 330,000+ sf of that being industrial product.
Currently, there are two investment options with SRRT extended to accredited investors:
- Stock Offering at $14.75 per share with a minimum $20,0000 purchase. The most recent annualized dividend rate was $0.72, a 4.88% yield. Total return in 2021 was 13.72% including appreciation.
- Notes Program, providing new and existing investors an alternative investment option with a defined return, as well as a defined term. Notes are issued in a range of maturities from 30 days to 10 years, with interest rates ranging from 0.95% to 4.40%. A minimum $10,000 investment in required. Notes are general obligations of SR Realty Trust, Inc.
More information on SR Realty Trust, Inc. may be found at: www.srrealtytrust.com.