We’re Hiring – Marketing Coordinator (Multifamily Real Estate)
Posted Under: News
Multifamily Real Estate
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Location: Minneapolis, MN
FLSA Status: Full-time, Non-Exempt
Pay Range: $25 – $30 per hours depending on qualifications
Compensation and benefits are competitive, including free parking in the North Loop area.
The ideal candidate has a minimum of 1 year of experience supporting the marketing, graphic, design, and social media efforts of an organization.
Since 1995, Schafer Richardson, LLC (SR) has been known for planning, developing, and strengthening our communities through a full-service real estate experience. We provide quality investment, development, construction, leasing, and management services to our commercial and multifamily real estate portfolio.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for managing all residential property management websites, advertising, collateral materials, events, and social media. This individual will work closely with the Director of Marketing and Residential Community Managers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Please note, the job description is not intended to be all encompassing. Other duties may be assigned by management as needed.
- Manage online listings (including Internet Listings Services (ILS) Website, Online, etc.).
- Responsible for designing and coordinating marketing collateral materials (including business cards, site banners and signage, brochures, flyers, project summaries, emails, post cards etc.).
- Oversee social media calendar, including LinkedIn post planning, creation, and tracking.
- Manage analytics reporting to track and communicate property website statistics and social media engagement.
- Assist with website platform management (RentCafe), email communications to prospects, website updates (WordPress), content development, and event coordination such as Ground Breakings and Grand Openings.
- Fulfill marketing requests and collaborate with other internal departments as needed.
- Manage ‘on-boarding’ processes of new properties.
- Manage and schedule photos shoots, drone photography, Matterport and virtual staging.
- Assist in competitive research studies (e.g., websites, marketing materials).
- Assist with management of the Yardi CRM, including daily operational issues and addressing site concerns.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, graphic design, or related field.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with Word-Press.
- Experience managing social media accounts and campaigns.
- Formal design experience and knowledge of Adobe Creative Clouds Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop).
- 1+ year experience in property management is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND OTHER ABILITIES:
- Able to work with individuals at all levels in the organization to accomplish company and department goals.
- Willingness (and excitement) to learn about Multifamily development and management.
- Professional presentation and conduct.
- Clear, effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to organizational success.
- Comfortable balancing multiple workstreams simultaneously with tight deadlines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee in this position must frequently communicate with internal and external customers and must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations. While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to remain in a stationary position more than 50 percent of the time. The employee operates a computer and other office productivity machinery (i.e., a computer, copy machine, and computer printer). In addition will occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds as well as move about inside the office and/or at job sites.
Travel: 0% (Minimal local travel to properties for events)
At Schafer Richardson, our team works hard every day to ensure that our customers, clients, and tenants receive the highest level of services available. Customer service and client satisfaction are our primary goals. If you believe your skills and experience are aligned with our team and this opportunity providing variety, challenge, and professional development, please send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to:
Attn: Human Resources
900 North Third Street,
Minneapolis, MN 55401